CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Clean and Fresh

Hheheh..serious jua..! Kasyfi is 9 months and 24 days today..in this picture. His second tooth is growing. I've just given him his bath and showed him in the mirror how to comb his hair....jadi vain tah niii....! hahaha

There's the Kasyfi we all knw...senyum saja. Yesterday I was pretending to cry just to see what his reaction would be...sekali di lihatnya saja dulu then he crawled closer and closer...I was still pretending to cry....macam banar lah...sekali di 'kiss kiss' nya my pipi...cute huh...! hehehe... happy ku tarus and I thought...baik jua ia ani ada compassion for others...hehehe..pandai jua.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

serious jua Ak atu..? And what's up with the two fingers *hehe* macam2 style eh