CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Final Poll Results

Nazrah wanted me to confirm the results from the Poll of best Kindergarten...so the top three, according to my poll are:

1) Stella

2) International School

3) Jigsaw Playschool

Congratulations.....!

I've already registered Kasyfi for school ready for when he turns 2 and a half. People think, awal jua..bla bla bla...but I've been strongly advised to register him now just in case I don't get him in to the school of my choice.

So Kasyfi is now registered into Jigsaw under the Montessori curriculum......I've seen what the kids learn here and I find it a little bit more extra fun than the normal way we were taught at school dulu dulu....siuk banar banar Montessori atu.....

Hopefully Kasyfi will find it as cool as I do though...!

0 comments: