CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

The boys with me in Tutong house

God!!! i so dont look like me anymore....!! I cant even recognise myself....!!! To all those girls out there who are wishing for a baby.....do u really know what you're wishing for....really??!!!
Oh and that's Nawi...balum mandi coz he's always asleep in the day and I dont want to disturb him....in this photo, he juuusssst woke up..briefly..

Sitting on the car.......

inda lagi tukut tuuu....!


That's it....! No more uploading pictures of myself......im mortified just looking at my cheeks!!! Kasyfi is struggling coz he wants to play outside..kambang banar!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u still look beautiful heidi.. :)

Heidi said...

awww thanx whoever this is>..... hehhe .... simpan nama bah lain kali.... makes me think who cud have written this comment tia...!hehhehe..........perasaaaan bah aku ani..hahhahahah