CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bedtime Routine



This was a few nights ago...but it happens ALL the time.....


Every night, when i wash my face doing all my skin regime ect etc, usually takes 20-30 minutes and a bit longer if I do my face scrub & mask etc etc......i usually have kasyfi in bed with his bottle of milk and with hope he falls asleep.......


So while i was cleansing my face I picked up my iPhone and took this video of him.....as usual he tries to wonder around the bedroom before he sleeps.....and as usual....i tell him to get back in bed.....funny kid....but he's nearly always asleep by the time im done with toning and moisturising my face...hehehhe (and that's 2 layers of toner and 3 layers of creams that i pat into my face..so it does take a while!!)

0 comments: