CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bicycle Test Run No.1

Kasyfi has his car and baby bike from Little Tikes which does not have pedals or anything 'hi-tech' like that. So when I got this bicycle for them he didn't quite get how to use the pedals...hehheh. there's always a first time...!

There was some kind of excitment in the air that day which was unusual...Kasyfi was being a good boy that day, eating well, behaving like a little goody-two-shoes and I blurted out that I would get him a bicycle if he continued to be a good boy. So, to teach them that promises should be kept, I felt i should just get him that bicycle that i promised ..~~~....but I was dying to get them a bicycle for quite some time now anyway...hehehe

Choosing a bike is sooo NOT an easy task, was not as easy as I imagined it to be. I had planned to just walk in, pick a bike in 3 seconds flat and walk out and go home... I ended up looking at every bike...thinking and thinking...tahan kah inda ni? bla bla bla....weighing out the pros and cons...colour is also an issue...there was a pink bike with two seats which i liked the most and was a lot safer...but it just HAD to be PINK!!

But this one I got for them is good for now and they both love it...this morning, the moment they both woke up...straight to the bike...! I went to work and they were still playing outside...siuk banar banar banar siuk.....very cool...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
And you et an account on Twitter?

Heidi said...

ok i gues? oh and Twinter I actually do have an account..but im not regularly active on it...hehehe