CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Nawi the Electrician

Yesterday I re-arranged our bedroom....it's soo much more spacious now...BUT the only issue I have with this new arrangement is that the power outlets are far from the things that need to be plugged like our mobile phone chargers and the radio..etc..



So I have extension wires running in from outside the room and going up on tables and down to the floor...eh messy lah....probably not safe for the kids...(hehehe)

So while i was getting dressed this morning ..my little Nawi put the laptop wire around his shoulders and called for my attention and started dancing and posing, smiling at me with his eyes closed tightly...hahahha ..( dont worry..it was switched off...all off)...
gotta work something out quickly!! but I did have a goodnights sleep..I even woke up all charged up...jarang tuuuuu.....!!!



0 comments: