CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Jungle Gym!

Yup I feel so ketinggalan zaman.....everyone I know have taken their kids to Jungle Gym numerous times and only yyesterday I took my boys there.
Can't blame me though, in the past there have been so many thing going on which, in my opinion, Jungle Gym or any other crowded place was not the best place to go to at the time. Let's see, there was SARS, then there was Hand Foot Mouth disease, then there was H1N1....ada ada saja!! So when all this was happening I thought, that's it...nobody's leaving the house!! I guess that's why I ended up buying tons of toys Little Tikes stuff....I kinda became this Kuman Obssessed person!! Crazy!!


But now I'm happy to report, I've done all I can for home activity from swimming to painting to gardening and hell, you name it we've done it. The interest only lasts so long. So yesterday I felt it was time to take the physical stuff up a notch! They are boys after all...I think my activities I did with them at home were more for girls come to think of it!

So after lunch...had them skip their usual routine nap. Went to Jungle Gym and stayed there for an unbelieveable 3 hours!! We arrived early about 2.15pm, slightly before the crowd started pouring in which was good so that the boys could settle in the place without feeling too intimidated. After about a half hour introduction of the place they were climbing, running , jumping...oh man it was exhausting to watch..! but they had the best time!
I estimated that their sleep time would be 7.30pm and not 10pm as usual. But I was off by an hour and they were both fast asleep soundly by 8.30pm. Not bad...did manage to get some alone time. Brilliant!
Tomorrow, Sunday we'll be heading down to Jungle Gym again. It's Alya's 4th birthday. Luckily Syida decided to hold the bday at JG this time...couldn't imagine a better place to hold a party..! This even beats McD's...hehehe!!

0 comments: