CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Ambuyat Experience

This was taken in Tutong at my Tangah's house. We were attending my cousin's funeral. I honestly, personally did not know her all too well. Probably it was because of the huge age gap that we have on my dad's side. For some people, the age of our oldest 1st cousin is the age of their grandparent! Seriously ..not kidding..! So yea, I was the later edition to the generation.

During this funeral, there was a table of ambuyat being served. All you had to do was pick up a 'candas' and go for it! And that's what Nawi did...! His first try at ambuyat and I think he enjoyed it.



But I'm not surprised, Nawi has this love for food.... quite adventurous. He'll try anything, and if he loves what he eats he'll just gobble it all up...! See, here he is going for seconds..!


He is on a roll....!!! Go Nawi...! :)

0 comments: