CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kasyfi and Nawi's Fun Day at School




Kasyfi with his big eyes!



I like how the older kids are involved with helping the kindy kids in their Fun Day.




Kathy... boiling hot n ready to explode..LOL


Nawi about to take his water break..



I don't know what it is..??? When I'm not around I'm told the kids behave very well, but when I turn up they're all in their moodiest mood!! aarrgghh!! this is Nawi giving me the 'cold shoulder' for whatever reason..I have no idea..?!?

Ani jua... I was watching Kasyfi from far and he was participating normally in the games until I showed up and that was it...malas tia! Teachers had to literally beg him to join in! argh! sasak ku!!





Here, Kasyfi menyamaling for whatever reason...?? antah?!?! teachers believe it may be the fact that Firdaus was just born and the two big boys were just feeling the drop in attention...maybe?? perhaps?










Time ani macam orang on strike! Sitting it out...







Finally decided to join in... I think this one they liked coz it involved eggs....when I was a kid I remember I always participated in egg race too....LOL




This ones cute too.... something just amusing about tossing balls in the air like that...











Us against the world....





Nawi with sludge on his hands!

Ok this is me with the kids... only few weeks after Firdaus' birth and so this explains why I'm looking so mummy-ish!








This looks like Sara?? Is this Sara..it must be otherwise why would I be photographing a random kid! She's in Kasyfi's class... cute huh...I remember when they were still little kiddies 
http://heidi-actually.blogspot.com/2009/08/oooohhhdr-sara-in-house.html

Nawi..!

0 comments: