CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

All My Make-up Stuff







I've been collecting make-up since ages but recently about a month ago I discovered a make-up line called Glo-Minerals...love it. I loved it sooo much i bought the whole range of blushers and eyeshadow..gila ah! I also bought few brushes and lipsticks, eyeliner, lipliner and face powder....funny, I don't feel bad blowing all my money on make-up..but if i had to pay for any kind of bill or any thing of real necessity i always think twice...i don't knw...i guess it's because I am just nuts about make-up!!






Before I found Glo-Minerals I was using for my wedding clients foundation by Bobbi Brown and Sonya which I still sometimes use. I cram all my make-up for my customers in my heavy, heavy make-up bag which I drag around...can you imagine I even carried that bag up till i was 7 months pregnant!
Make-up that I use for my self, also i cram in a box on my dressing table......it gets really difficult to organise make-up if you have an overload of them! I honestly don't know how else to store it?

0 comments: