CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mama n Baby

Sedih jua my son ani....it's probably coz I'm forcing him to take a picture with me! haha..! My sister took this picture and I don't know what's gotten into Kasyfi, but he is so allergic to my sister!! He just can't chill out when she's arround! He just drops whatever he's doing and just keeps an eye on his auntie, even when he's eating and hungry he'll stop eating and stare at Rozi!! I find it hilarious!! Si Rozi ani di tantangnya jua balik! Kasyfi ani cari pasal tia jua inda pedah -pedah!

My son looks nothing like me....hhmmmm..we only have the same skin, i guess...mouth maybe, but sometimes when I look at his dad...could be his mouth too...oh wait...we have the same hair colour and hair texture...phew! That's good. When Kasyfi was born he completely looked like me..especially with his eyes closed..! BUT now...the eyes bit....just like his dad's ..definately!

0 comments: