CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

kindermusik ordeal

ok...today is the first time i went to kindermusik class without sam. it was just me, kasyfi and the maid. for some reason, Kasyfi was a total wreck...he kept crying for no real reason. he'd be given a ball, toy, watever, he would actually throw it and then cry because it was too far from him. I was mortified seeing him cry like that!!!! AAaaaaRRrrrgggGGGhhhhHH!!! please don't tell me this is the sign of a spoilt brat!!! I've decided it's time to apply DISCIPLINE!!! That kid knows what he's doing..i can see it in his eyes....he's begun to TEST us.

On the way home i was discussing with the maid how to discipline him...what to do, what not to do in certain circumstances...and Kasyfi...who was crying all of a sudden went quiet...then sweet..because I have a feeling he knew we were discussing his fate..!! banarrr!! you wouldn't believe. he was litteraly LISTENING to our conversation and giving us the pitty face...'please dont....dont" .... I've been told it's only because he's the only child right now..bla bla bla...ia kan beradik..bla bla bla..but really....if i can help it I will...I took him to JPMC yesterday to visit someone and he was throwing, what i call, a fake concious tantrum...! but i notice he's only like this when his dad or nini is not around.....if it's just with me...bah jaga....sukahatinya tia. is that normal??????

im finding it a little freaky....! AAaaaaaaaaaRRRrrrrrrrGGGGggggHHHhhhh...! HHHHEEELLLLPPP.....!!!

0 comments: