CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Parents, Don't Try This At Home

Kasyfi's been feeling bored at home lately and so after work, whenever I get the chance, I like to take him for a little drive to his Nini Tutong's office which happens to be, literally, 45 seconds away from our house. Isn't he adorrraaaable!!

Since our drive is only seconds away, I feel confident enough to just bring Kasyfi in the front passenger seat...yea yea yea..i knw..seems dangerous...but you'd be surprised how well behaved he is in his seat. even I'm surprised! Baby seatnya pulang ia restless...!

This photo he's becoming a bit concious about his photo being taken..TTR!! hahah.. I think he really loves the 'big people' seat belt on him. Kids always love things that are not meant for them...why is that??????


I notice he has a great view of the sky when he's in the front seat...probably that's why he sits quite still..oh and also the ride is normally within 2 minutes maximum anyway..hehhe....inda jauh!



0 comments: