CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mengaji Time

Kasyfi had his first mengaji lesson on Friday, 23rd April 2010 at my friend's house. His classmates are Hanan, Jo's son and Alya, Syida's daughter. I actualy had a video of their lesson that day but Kasyfi accidentally deleted it from my phone! I'll try record another video next lesson.

Here we are at home doing 'revision' of what he learnt last lesson. The big flip cards were a gift from Kasyfi and Nawi's 2nd parents, Ummie Asmah and Bapa Zul. They'll be so proud to know that the jawi cards have been put to good use....hehehhe....

One thing is, Kasyfi seems like he will not give you the time of day unless there is something in it for him. So, to get him to recap on what he's learnt I promised that he could play with his sand pit after he reads 'alif' till 'zai'..... works to an extent, the only thing is that once you promise a reward it must be followed through....hehehhehe...

0 comments: