CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sign Language: PLEASE

Another dream come true.....Nawi can sign the word "Please"... 'Please' is indicated by rubbing the chest in circular movement (or something similar ..lah!). I've seen two babies do a bit of sign language before in the past but I never really taught Kasyfi to sign, probably it was because before I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE to teach babies to sign...BUT now.... I'm proud to report to all sceptic parents, IT IS POSSIBLE!!

He's almost got the hang of saying 'thank you' also but instead if touching his chin out, he touches my chin instead!

I'm trying to teach him the word 'pain' so he can indicate where he is hurting. I need him to touch his two index fingers together over the area that hurts...

Cool stuff this sign language...!!

0 comments: