CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Sam's an Uncle, finally!

Would you believe it.... Sam's 33 and only now he's a 'real' uncle...aawwww. The reason why I'm surprised is coz I guess I've been an aunt for the last 22 years! serisously...! and so before he pointed out that he's an uncle I was thinking, wat's the big deal...?? Most of my friends etc who I know are also aunts and uncles for years and years already....and then the birth of his 1st nephew he was kinda excited and I asked him, "napa kan?" then he said... "yesssss....!! I'm an uncle...!" Kinda made me laugh coz I thought.."oh yeaaa...banar jua aaaahh.....heheheh...your brothers' and sister have been uncle and aunt for the past 3 years now....and Sam baru ani....awwww...." :D


So here's to you Sam.... Congratulations honey..you're finally a 'REAL' uncle...woohooooo... :P



Look Kasyfi , Nawi..that's your 1st cousin on bapa's side... His name is Ak. Abdul Maliq Basyeer bin Pg Hj Shahrulazmi.........long long long name.... You boys are now both 'abang' ok... Nawi no more baby baby ..ok... ;) but we still love you even if you act like baby baby..

Now your Uncle Yuyo will have 'baby story' talks with bapa...hopeful bapa doesn't give out his crap parenting advice to him filled with his short-cut routes to doing things with baby, especially hope he doesn't show him his technique on getting the baby to burp!!

0 comments: