CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Zari's Newborn Baby Girl

I think lots of people, who know me, know now that I'm just nuts over baby girls these days, the clothes and shoes, everything for girls is just 100 times more fun than boys stuff...and when they get older you can do their hair, play with make-up and dress up and all that girlie swirlie stuff.....!! OMG....the fun is just endless....but i bet problems are more when they are teenagers though...hahhaha

This adorable girlie girl here is Baby Tasha, I think that's her name.(??) Zari and Idris' little girl. Idris is Sam's old buddy from way back and I guess I can say Zari is one of my most loyal-est 'baby cake' customers. hehehe.... Don't worry Zari...your baby cake is on the way ...haven't forgotten you..!! Just taking time to make sure it's perfect..... hate to rush!


y'knw...when I saw this photo of Baby Tasha it took me back to when I was 8 or 10 i think..?? I kinda remember having a 'Cabbage Patch Kid' doll that actually looked very similar, and I say this with highest compliments ..OKAY!! ...those dolls were the biggest craze back then, even the adverts were soo 'brainwashing', it was as if everyone just had to have one! ..i remember dragging that doll of mine everywhere I went...even on the airplane..I was like a mommy at age 8..how freaky is that! lol... OMG I love these dolls....SAAAMM....better get a move on...I want a GIRL...!!! Gotta buy Cabbage Patch Kids ... lol...no but seriously i do want a girl :P hahahaha

1 comments:

Pregnancy Miracle said...

The photography is the main point comes in the small kids. As it is a very difficult task to take the photograph of the small kids. So these are very beautiful photographs.