CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pizza Play-Doh!!

Today before fetching Kasyfi from school I stopped over the shop and picked up this little Play-Doh set ... thought it would be fun for a bit... i remember playing with play-doh with Asmah. We had the best time and it really does get your imagination going. SOOOO fun...!!

Later this afternoon gona play with sand again..it's been ages since we last played with sand. One of my neighbours, don't know which one, dumped a mountain of sand just outside my gate! At first I thought, bloody hell who dumped this pile of crap over here...!! But then I thought....hey... cool... we got sand delivered right at our doorstep!! Got our maid to steal some sand ..hehhehe.. Tewas ampai ampai...! hahahha

0 comments: