CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bring Your Kid To Work Day

Well, it's not quite 'bring your kid to work day' today... I just felt like bringing him in this afternoon coz I saw how wonderfully early he slept last night having such a packed day and skipped afternoon nap. In bed by 7.45... not bad!! Excellent really!!!


So today, I thought I'd keep him awake and take him into office and let him mess about at his little table that I already prepared... *good thinking* hehehe



Tip for bringing kids into work... No point bringing too many of KIDS stuff... won't be too interested. They will love playing with real office stationary... anything you can let them handle... just let them... Oh and snacks...bring lots of snacks... today I only thought of buscuits but now I think I should have also packed cut fruits..normally I would bring some but today my mind was somewhere else!





So Kasyfi's been playing with on old stack of recycled paper which has old print out of documents on it, which Kash loves coz it's not his normal stuff. He's been playing with real pens, hole punchers, staplers, scissors, the ofice telephone (which conveniently doesnt work!), stamp pad and an old chop I used to use back when I was a teacher.


He's really working quietly... siuk eh! so calming to watch...hahhaha... would be a different story if we were to do this at home!



0 comments: