CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 6, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS BOBOY!!!

Here's wishing my nephew a big CONGRATS on his graduation. We knew you could do it!! ;)

I think he's completed his National Diploma in Fabrication and Welding or somethin' like that... hehhehe.. not entirely sure but yea... somethin like that. :)

I think the teachers who taught him also need to be thanked too because we've seen his interest in welding develop and, I must say, it's very surprising to see how very keen he is in this area. The teachers must have done someting right!

Oh and another special thank you goes out to Benjamin Sanai whom I just met on the day of the graduation. He was very kind to take this shot of Boboy for me... as we all know, my iPhone is no match compared to the equipment he had..!!

0 comments: