CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

What A Very Special Movie



If you haven't watched UP you really should. We watched this movie ages ago but Kasyfi wasn't interested in it at the time. I think he was only about 2 years old back then probably. Instead I found myself soaked up in tears just bawling my my eyes out!!! It's just an extraordinarily touching and heart warming story, so very special. Every single detail in the movie links up somewhere towards the middle and end.




Funny, these days we are glued to watching this DVD over and over again, which I don't mind at all. Kasyfi and Nawi are loving this movie a lot. Probably not so much about Carl and Ellie's relationship but more on the journey to Paradise Falls.




These are some of my favourite bits:

This is when Ellie met Carl. Both of them were so into 'The Spirit of Adventure'. This is where Ellie brings Carl into her secret club.




They grew up, got married, bought their childhood clubhouse where they first met and in this clip they had just finished decorating their house and put up their mail box. Carl accidentally marked his handprint but then Ellie added her hand print, in a way saying, 'It's perfect, see!'.








Then life goes on... they live happily married. This is soooo damn sweet. Would you believe it.. even this made me cry!!














This part just kills me!! Here Ellie falls sick and Carl visits her in hospital. OMG!! I was a mess watching this!!






Then Carl decides to fulfil Ellie's childhood dream of living on top of Paradise Falls.




His friend on the trip was Russel. This is Kasyfi's favourite.


So sweet, at the end of the movie Carl awards Russel with his club badge that Ellie had given him when they were kids. OMG!! At this stage I was crying too...aaarrrggghhh... what the hell's wrong with me!!!












Ellie kept a scrap book, and at the end of her scrap book, Carl realises that she had writen a note for him before she died.

*sniff sniff*, tissue tissue!! This really breaks my little heart...!! When I saw this I cried and cried and cried. OMG...!! The writer of this movie is a genius!! A true genius!!








Dearest Sam,


Let's too grow old together happily. You, just loving me and me, just loving you, forever and ever.


Love Heidi





0 comments: