CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fun With Lego


My mum went to UK and I specifically asked her not to buy nonsense toys and gave her a list of acceptable toys to buy for the kids. One of them were Legos. Lego's great coz it's been around for decades and really helps create good imagination. The only thing is, which I forgot to tell my mum, was to look at the age range. The age range for Lego is put there for a reason coz of the size of the parts. The older the age range the smaller the parts.



And so my mum came back with all this lego and a box of Lego for 7-12 year olds. I decided to hide it and thought I'd keep it until they're old enough. BUT the little boys found it.. i don't know how, but they tracked it down!


So no choice... and it was a lazy, chill Sunday, Sam decided to build the Lego car for them.










So here they are putting this delicate thing together. It was all in all, 50% arguing and tugging and whinning and pushing and yelling and the other 50% teamwork and civilised co-operation from the two of them! hahhahah.. it was madness but entertaining for me to watch from a distance.





Looking back at the pictures I don't know how Sam managed to fiddle with all those bits and pieces with Kasyfi hanging around like that..!




























Phew..! almost all done....










Nawi jumps in to watch too... that's when the real fun begins!






Aaawwww... i like this picture.. they look soo cute together...






Yaaayyyeeee....!! Amazing... he did it!! All done!




























Big thank you hug for Bapa...











Well Done Sam...! When times got tough I kept saying to him, "it's Lego for 7-12 year olds Sam... 7-12 year olds!!.... Suck it up...!" hahhahaha :P


0 comments: