CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day





Mother's day is especially very exciting for those 1st time mums and even more fun for those mums whos first kid only just started school...!! Like my Kasyfi.... he's been in school since January 2011 and the art work and stuff keep pouring in.

This one in particular really tugged at my heart strings.... he gave this plant and card to me when I was picking him up and, on the spot, I literally, nearly, almost burst into tears...! The teachers there all like to playfully tease me and I thought if i tear up now I'll never hear the end of it! They were already noticing me blush... and to hide it I said.."oh no lah..! That's just makeup blusher...hahahha" but really I was blushing...I felt like I was put on the spot all of a sudden.






Inside the card. Siapa jua inda kan menangis??!! aawwww...lol





*deep breath* yess.. it was all a very lovely experience. I can't wait for more of the little things the kids come home with to give ME....!! Really plasters a smile on ur face :D







THANK YOU SAYANG, both my babies!!!

















Especially To





Datin Paduka Hjh Rokiah & Datin Paduka Hjh Norsiah,







"Happy Mother's Day and be happy always."




Nini Girl Gadong & Nawi
















Nini Uda Tutong & Kasyfi




(*seriously mum, you need him to call you Nini and that's it, not Nini Uda..!)











Lots of Love from all of us,







Shamsul, Heidi, Kasyfi & Nawi










0 comments: