CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary, Sam, Love of my Life!

We celebrated our 5th anniversary with a perfect dinner that evening, just the two of us. I never seem to take a photo of us together during our anniversary. Probably it's because we don't focus on our phones too much when we are out on this special day. It's all about the company. Nice to go out on a date now and again.


So on the day of the anniversary Sam asks me what he could get for me. I obviously couldn't think of anything really so I said, "nothing...let's just go out for dinner.." but then.. I was out window shopping and saw this adorable tea set!!! It was perfect!! A gift to me is something you really love but probably would never bother buying it for yourself. So this was perfect for me!! Told him that I was in love with this tea set and he went out and bought it.... aawwwww.....THANX B!!!!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SAYANG!

ANOTHER YEAR GONE BY AND I'M STILL SO HAPPY WE ARE TOGETHER.

ONE THING THAT HAS DRAMATICALLY CHANGED THOUGH, IT'S OUR CONVERSATIONS... WE TALK ABOUT THINGS THAT GET MORE AND MORE STUPID EVERY WEEK....HAHHAHA... IT MAKES ME LAUGH EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO!!

THANX FOR ENTERTAINING ME ALL THIS WHILE ;)

Roll in the next 5 years....!!


0 comments: