CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Quarterly Girlie Get Together





















Our long awaited pot luck lunch. As always, enjoyable and LOUD as ever...!! This time we had a get together for Rozi who was leaving for the UK to do her PHD.... CONGRATULATIONS!!! And also this was our first time meeting Ardina's new baby girl, Nurul Lily Jasmine. CONGRATULATIONS!! Hearing about her labour story was bloody scary!!! At some parts of the description I wanted to just shut my ears and sing..!! lol.


During our previous lunches we always seem to have an overload of food. Very overwhelming! But this time we controlled our food amount and it was great. Nil stress looking at wour spread. I wish I had taken a photo of the food we used to have in the past... was just way way way too much food.


Really enjoyable session. Look forward to the next get togther.. ;)

0 comments: