CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Shave Time



This was a Saturday morning when the boys had no school and we were just at home doing nothing. Then I noticed Kasyfi's hair was just too long, it made me cringe. So I talked him into getting a trim.

Suddenly half way through cutting his hair with the scissors he says to me that he wants hair like Bapa's.. So I agreed to get his head shaved thinking that it was a good idea...I wouldn't ned to cut his hair for a few months in that case...cool!

So we start shaving his hair and in mid shave he changes his mind again and decides that he no longer wants to have his head shaved...! OMG I laughed my brains out...! LOL.. so this is what he has his hair like that...LOL


I ended up just ruining his hair..if you notice closely I 'Adidas-fied' his hair a bit..strips of hair at the back of his head...hahahaha...

I had to bride with a nice long bubble bath if he agrees to finish with the head shave...hahaha..luckily he agreed otherwise he would be the laughing stock of the school for the rest of his life...hahahha

0 comments: