CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 9, 2009

He's Got Such A Sense of Humour

Sam, iatah ni keraja anak mu sambil makan breakfastnya in the morning today....hahahha..it just cracked me up!! I just couldnt stop laughing...the funny thing about Kasyfi is that he knows when he's being funny....he likes to laugh at himself....and finds it amusing when people laugh back...


If you're wondering what that thing is on his eyes, they're are the sucker thingys you find on car shade blinds....hehhe..look at him.....so proud of what he can do...! hahahhahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah!!! Your son is such a comedian!!! From who did he inherit it from??!!!!

Heidi said...

si sam lah! hahhaha.... only sam wouold think of even doing something nutty like that...me my humour 'dry' and jahat sikit..hehehe.. which at times Kasyfi can be too....oh no is he gona be a clown when he grows up!!???!!!

Anonymous said...

Miss wen r u giving birth? im in oz sudah... i miss u and missing the new baby boy..

Anonymous said...

kasyfi kasyfi kasyfi....cali cali cali hehehehe

Heidi said...

OH MY GOD!!! TIMAH!!! I cant believe u left without calling me up again!!! oh and im due any time soon..cant tell exactly when laaaah... aawwww..how are u doing over there??? settling in slowly...i miss you too...we're supposed to meet up!! been so damn busy with stuff, my baby cakes and my business competition....eh...lost track ku!! sorryyy!!!!!! tex me yea

Heidi said...

Iatah ni lin...anak ku ani...inda ku paham kadangnya....??!! hahaha