CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Very First Attempt at Making A Baby Cake

I've just finished figuring out how to form this baby cake.....It's just a spur of the moment thing...all the stuff I used here are just bits and pieces I have lying around the house...for experiment sake lah dulu. Needs more work...Wait till I get really into it...I think I can get more creative......

Ok so what is a Baby Cake..?? It's a gift set for babies to most people....the only difference its in the shape of a cake....cute huh...not exactly a NEW idea.... but I really wanted to buy a Baby cake for all my friends who have given birth recently tapi macam NADAAAAA....the only place I know is in Singapore which is soooo inconvenient....

What do you think??

It has pampers, shampoo, lotion. bathwash....



.....A little teddy bear......also has two baby bottles...


Oh and also it has a mobile phone cover....hehhehe..not for baby, for the mummy....hehhehe
Quite a lot of stuff...I didn't realise that...hehehe.... can't wait to make a few for the mums and babies...!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey babe! its notbad oso for 1st time try, n im sure u wld save a bomb rather than buying a few cakes from u know who hehe n leceh bawak balek kan kan... i hv only a few suggestions on how to improvie ur diaper cake. later i call u ;)

Heidi said...

yaaa laaa..first time baruuu....give me a few weeks....hehhehe.... bah later shopping for supplies k...hehhe