CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Second Attempt at Making A Baby Cake

This is 98% complete....still on my work station....... There's just somthing missing....needs a ribbon somewhere...and frills somewhere.......





Taaaddaaaa....the finished cake!!



After couple of hours.....baru tah siap.......


Close up of the teddy.........



The back of the cake...
I've included a baby teether......


It's a whole lot better than my first attempt..right??







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohOoO!!

i gv u A for effort! continue this u'll be a pro in no time yeayy! aku nak order! :P

Heidi said...

hehhee...thank you ..thank you..your opinion is always valued...hahhaha... nanti lagi ah shopping..u come with me cari ribbons lawa lawa ah....and lowers..i need more nice looking flowers...payah mencari..oh and little toys...i need to find them all in different colours....!!

Rozi said...

Very much better than your first attempt ;-)

Heidi said...

I'm gona practice and practice all month and see how I progress....I look back and think..man my first attempt was disasterous!!! hehehhe