CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

CORNER...!!!

hehhehe...this is actually a photo i took ages ago.... but i was thinking and thinking whether or not I should post this up coz it may seem to look like i'm a punisher!! but i thought ....when Nawi is older he may want to see how he used to play with me...

When he's being naughty, especially after he is done breastfeeding he likes to play with his spit and I hate it when he does that...so everytime i see him doing that I send him to the CORNER! but the funny thing is, whenever I tell heim to go to the corner Nawi just LOVES it..?!!? He would happily run to the corner and stay there till I let him off the hook. very cute!!
Sometimes even when he's done nothing wrong he'll run to the corner and wait to get noticed....funny kid... everyone finds it adorable that he just stands there. hahahha..and then they turn and look at me and tell me I'm such an 'abuser'.... :P

0 comments: