CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Good Boys Get Stickers...!

Today is Friday..the start of my official holiday...! yaaaye... and because it's the first day I am just un-interested in going out....so I was home the whole day with the boys doing non-productive things...like this:

Creating this thing for Nawi...hahahha...here he's actually concentrating on watching Barney...! Y'knw I am jus sooo sick of Barney...almost as sick as I am with Tigger..! hahahha :p

Awwww...It's like he likes it but doesn't know why.....???? hahahahha


Aawwww...he is such a little cutie pie...



Mau lagi di bawa bergambar tuu...hehhehe...




Im not exactly sure bagas apa that thing...looks like one of their sticker outlines but when I looked at it closely it wasn't a sticker jua?! Must be from one of their kiddies activity books...??





0 comments: