CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 13, 2010

French Bread Anyone??

Breakfast I decided to just munch on a bit of french bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar...I just looove that..! Sekali, the kids saw what I was eating...mau tia juaaaa...

I watched them from the dining table and I was kind of surprised to see them sitting there just eating...hehheehe.. as opposed to pushing each other like a bunch of bullies..!


This had to be a sight to remember...

So I tried to get Kasyfi to 'sayang sayang' his brother...put his arms around him..but all Kash managed was to just touch Nawi's shoulder...well better than nothing I suppose!

eeeee kambang banarrr



Nawi's really starting to become a real attention seeker...but in a cute way..hahha










Was watching Nawi eat his bread...he only likes the middle bit and leaves the crust..hehehhe






Sexy boy eh si Nawi atu eh....!





All done...crust left overrr..hahahha


0 comments: