CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Hibiscus

I have just discovered that if you had to plant one flowering plant let it be the Hibiscus. Why?? Because this flower comes in very handy when children learn about flowers and their parts. Teachers always advise to use hibiscus when learning about flowers.

Yes..I remember in school we had to bring in these flowers and we were lucky because they would be growing everywhere back then. But now it I happen to find it difficult to find any. Andangnya kalau time berguna benda atu nada tia ada!

Today Kasyfi went to school pretty excited because today they are having their Little Botanist day where they will cut up flowers and have a close look inside. I hope he'll tell me all about it later.

0 comments: