CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Studio Through Kasyfi's Eyes

One of those nights, can't remember when, I had the urge to make more baby cakes quickly.... and my boy Kasyfi just had to tag along with me... he was fine in the beginning and then he got sooo annoying... !!!!




Then he found my camera and started taking pictures. I was already on a roll and just couldn't stop so I told him... "yea ok ok fine.. go take whatever pictures you want... " Normally I would NEVER let him touch my new camera but this time...my mind was somewhere else...


And these are few of the shots he took... I'm kind of lovin' this green ribbon shot he took...hehhe

This is a shot Kasyfi took of a corner of my 'studio' work area....




Another shot of all my ribbons... i was kind of surprised when I saw this one too... not bad... !!






This is his own face.....and my bay window seat in the background...








There's a shot of me in my PJs working on my baby cakes.....







Most of his shots were a blurrr..... but I love it! hhahahha











Who knows... he might grow to be a photographer and then I can start offering packages... makeup with photographer/comedian..... cool..hehehhe





0 comments: