CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

One Evening

Few nights ago I was up wide awake in bed while Nawi was breastfeeding and falling asleep. I'm getting bored with Facebook (which is what I;d be doing in bed with my iPhone while Nawi is stuck on to me) and so now I've moved on to Instagramming pictures. I'm actually loving how the pictures comes out..."sakai"


This is Nawi during our Singapore trip. He's showing off his new sunglasses...wooohoooo.... handsome dude...



And Kasyfi, no idea what he's doing here but I can recall him saying 'Jangut, jangut' for this shot here.... Just look at that face... he can make you mad to the point you just want to break his little fingers but at the same time you want to hug him and kiss him coz he's such a funny clown..uurrggh... I'm sooo torn!!



0 comments: