CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Happy Birthday To Nini Tutong & Kaka Nisa

My mum and Nisa's birthday was in May and I thought I uploaded these pictures already but i don't think I have...checked back and none uploaded.... anyway, better late than never.

Here are the boys with their grandma. I had to wrap up two different presents so that the boys could each give a present.



This is the present opening ceremony!






Eventhough it's not their birthday but I think kids just love opening parcels....


























trying to force a shot.... LOL




Present no.2...












And this is Kaka Nisa... her present being opened by Kasyfi...! She had all her friends over...kind of reminded me of my birthday parties when I was her age...




HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINI AND KAKA NISA.....!!!

May all your dreams come true.....!!




0 comments: