CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My D.I.Y. Home Decorating : Living Room

Love these cushions!! Who wuld have known a simple cushion would make such a big difference.



Since a couple of weeks ago I've been loosing sleep thinking about what to do with our living room. It was so bare. The cushions didn't match anything and the coolurs were all over the place. No proper theme at all. So now, since Hari Raya sales have begun, I went over to Haus and bought a ton of cushions and Sam got this perfect ottoman too. Yup, we didn't have a coffee table for this area before!



And so this is now the final look. I hope to not be adding more and more stuff to it, especially now that I'm into the minimal look. The cushions, just be luck, matches the painting of buffalos I have on the wall... I just freakin' love it!!!






Before, I only had the brown cushions, the chairs, no coffee table and the big brown fuzzy carpet was upstairs and there was a smaller persian carpet down here which sort of made the space smaller than it actually was. But now this change is soooo much more homier and it's almost better than how I had imagined it.








Oh and since the two boys love to run around in the house we had to make sure that the furniture was safe for them too. We targeted this ottoman for a while now and now that it's in our house it's just perfect!!





0 comments: