CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Ak. Abdul Maliq Basyeer's Visit To Our House

Uncle Robin and Aunty Nana also dropped in that night too... more presents for the boys.... hehehe












I wanted to get a nice shot of the three boys together but as you can see it is almost impossible to get a decent picture of them. After the whole night I found that none of the pictures had the three looking at the camera at all.... sasak ku!!





See what I mean.....




I think Kasyfi was a bit sleepy at this time...




Abdul Maliq's quite friendly and he loves reading books...




















Tarik rambut Abang Nawi....hahhaha








Aunty Nana....struggling with baby... LOL... This kid's heavy too...




Abdul Maliq looking at his dad.... Looking at this picture, I'm thinking, if I ever have another boy I wouldn't know whether to celebrate or cry...all because the 2 boys are already driving me nuts and I'm feeling kinda left out with my girly stuff.... the boys all want to do what their dad does...which is good I suppose... :P


This Puasa I'm gona really really have to pray hard for a baby girl next....hehehhe :D




0 comments: