CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nawi Attending A Conference

I dug up this black jacket and trouseres outfit which was given to Kasyfi long, long time ago when he was about 1 years old, I think? Unfortunately we never got around to getting Kasyfi wear this because I think I was waiting for an appropriate occassion for him to put it on. That time never really came and now Kasyfi has outgrown these clothes.


So one night, when I was bored and Sam was out attending some HOG meeting and Kasyfi was fast asleep, Nawi and I decided to play dress up, again..!



Put this on him and started taking shots...he loved it. But he got hungry in the middle so now his shots are of him eating.





























































Cool kid....






















Oh Nawi...you're so handsome.... :D




0 comments: