CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

D.I.Y. Decorating : Kid's Playroom

Wall stickers are nothing new. My friend was selling them ages ago but I was never that much into it. I actually thought the idea of sticking these on the walls was messy! But then just a couple of weeks ago I ran into these stickers in the shops and it was sooo damn cheap. First I bought the giraffes, then I thought....aaawwww..cute jua. Then I bought the blue airplanes and motorcyles stickers...which at that point, after sticking them all up, I thought, oh no I've over done it this time!

But then my sister wanted to buy some and took me with her to the shops. bad idea, I also ended up buying stickers!!

Got dinosaur stickers, it's behind the curtains....can only see them in the daytime when the curtains are drawn. And the sheep, yea that one I bought coz I loved it, I knew it wasn't a 'boy' thing but something just came over me. I didn't stick the sheep immediately, kept it for a while until I found the boys wooden name letters in my room. I was meaning to stick them up since we moved in a year ago! So when I stuck the letters up I then had a great idea to stuff the sheep around it too....LOL.. hey it worked. I really like it. OTT but I love it....hahahha.. I should take a shot of the other wall. My sister describes it as someone being punched and seeing stars...!! hahaha :p

Asked Kasyfi is he liked it he said, "yaaa, very nice.." aawww.... he's a sweetheart...hehhehe




0 comments: