CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

During Boboy's 24th Birthday Celebration in Kiarong

Boboy's birthday and here we are having a huge family get together. This is me with my cousin Jojo.

I was about 7 months and a few weeks pregnant here. Little did I know that in 2 weeks I'd be delivering my baby early...just like the time when I had Kasyfi.

Because I was huge and pregnant I hardly stood up to take any pictures... Sorry Boy..! But I do remember karaokeing my lungs out...hahaha..
So because of that, I have no pix of us ... :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST NEPHEW, HAMZAH..!!
Like I say every year, may all your dreams come true... :)
If I had to offer you only one piece of advice, it would probably be this:
"Believe that you can be anyone you want to be and just go out to do it."

AND COME OVER TO THE HOUSE MORE...y'little jerk! Sasak ku, mun bukan pasal kerita Azy terkunci di rumah hari atu nada kali ko ke rumah... :p

0 comments: