CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here We Are Again....JPMC

Yes..35+ weeks pregnant and I'm getting mild contractions every 5 minutes.

The stupid thing was that I was already feeling these 5-mins-apart contrcations when I got home from work that afternoon. It didnt bother me at the time all because I was not in any massive pain.
7pm - had dinner... about 8.00pm Sam went out for his HOG Meeting...he said, if I feel anything (bad) call him and we'll go to hospital...I said..yea im fine, i'm fine...

but close to 9pm I was still getting 5 min interval contractions...but not painful. So I then decided to SMS Elaine and get her opinion whether or not i should make my way to hospital. She replies back 'yes, pls go now'.

I call Sam, he comes home in like 2 minutes flat! Luckily my bags were all packed weeks ago... very well prepared this time round. Makeup and face washes all in the bag too..lol..

Then we set off to JPMC and as usual, got hooked up to monitors etc....and as predicted, had to spend the night there...boooo....!!

That's my makeup bag on the side table at JPMC... hehehe


0 comments: